Application 2024 School Year Application
Architecture majors at graduate schools in Japan (including international students) with excellent academic credentials and good personality.
- First year master’s course students at graduate school (master’s program)
- Full-time students
- Younger than 30 (as of April 1, 2024)
Number of scholarships
15 people¥50,000 monthly
Our Foundation’s scholarships do not need to be repaid except under certain circumstances. Acceptance of a scholarship does not restrict career options after graduation.
Grant period for scholarships
From April 2024to March 2026
Selection criteria for scholarship students
- Individuals whose work is recognized as notably excellent
- Individuals with an excellent academic record
Please apply by attaching the following documents from the application submission form displayed on the same page from April 1st.
※Please submit a single PDF file in the following order (PDF file size should be no larger than 15MB).
- Scholarship Application Form Prescribed form: Please indicate your age as of April 1, 2024.
- Letter of Recommendation Letter of Recommendation from your academic advisor
- Letter of Intent Please describe your research theme at graduate school and what kind of architecture you wish to create in the future, etc. in approximately 400 words as an A4-sized (210x297mm) document.
- Academic transcript Upon undergraduate graduation
- Certificate of enrollment For graduate school
- Portfolio Compile a maximum of 15 pages of A3-sized (420x297mm) material in landscape orientation as PDF data.
- Applicants may be disqualified even after a decision has been notified if any omission or falsehood is confirmed in the application.
- Please comply with the following regarding the portfolio.
・No part of your portfolio may infringe on anyone else’s copyright. Sources must be identified wherever quoted.
・In the event of any collaboration in work posted, all of the collaborators’ names should be described, and the applicant’s role in the work clearly stated.
・If the pieces of work posted belong to your workplace or the place you work as an intern, describe that accordingly, and clearly state the applicant’s role in the work.
- Application documentation submitted will not be returned. Personal information will be managed strictly, and will only be used to select scholarship students. Furthermore, application documentation from unsuccessful applicants will be shredded and disposed of after the selection process is complete on our responsibility.
April 1st, 2024(Mon) 00:00 May 10th, 2024(Fri) 23:59
Please apply from the application submission form displayed on the same page from during the application time.